Please quit the V3.0 encoder and uninstall it completely in Control Panel before installing this new version. Your settings will be remembered.
Download & Install V3.5 of the Camstreams Encoder (released 16 May 2013)
Click the above link to start the download. It is important that you update your software as you may find that your stream may not work as expected in future. To install the update, please make sure your current encoder is closed and uninstalled first. Then open the downloaded Zip file and run (double click) the CamstreamsMediaEncoderSetup.exe file which guides you through the setup.
New Features from v3.0 to v3.5
- Streams are now double the quality in the default compression mode (128kbps)
- Fixes issues with streams not playing properly in our forthcoming Silverlight Player and Mobile Apps
- Fixes audio 'choppyness' issues
- Allows users to set up a stream if no audio device present
- Fixes issues with higher resolution IP Cam streams - they now stream properly at the native size
- Improved list of MJPEG/JPEG Push IP Cam settings
- More comprehensive compression presets
- General bug fixes and stability improvements